Go donate blood. Certain types (mine included) are at emergency levels in the Bay State.
Sadly, I can’t donate for a couple of weeks yet, but I’m scheduled for November 8th. Kate donated recently, and I got a little jelly. :D
Every donation can save up to three lives.
If you care about the fight against cancer but can’t afford to make a donation, this is the perfect way to show your support.
- onlineyoutubedownloader likes this
- eineexperiment likes this
- mommyslosingitnow likes this
- iminheresomewhere likes this
- happyfitrunnergirl likes this
- samishealthy likes this
- kateziegler said: I do it for the fig newtons… <3
- pattidoestris likes this
- uhoh-janellio said: I’m not allowed. :/
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- ariavie said: I’m not allowed to either. But hubby is the O Hero for us. :)
- neon-spandex reblogged this from runningwithguts and added:
- irun4me likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- rfgr-26 said: Rub it in a little more that I am banned for life. MOO!
- boyswanna-be-her said: Hah! I’m scheduled for November 8th too. Universal donor, what wat.
- c00lrunnings likes this
- whatyouthandbeauty likes this
- chrisrunsoldschool said: Im embarrassed to say, I have never done that. I need to change that.
- thereluctantrunner said: I was actually going to go last week…they were giving out $5 DD giftcards with every pint of blood given.
- captainmudphud said: No one will take my blood. They keep telling me it’s tainted. Assholes.
- krismoves likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- runningwithguts posted this